Monday, December 7, 2009

Prayer requests from Tanouye

This is from Tanouye of the St Agatha gospel choir. She has two requests and I thank you for adding them to your prayers. Mama Iris was very dear to my heart and I thought of her as my Spiritual mother. In addition to lifting up Tanouye's mother, please pray for the repose of the soul of her sister Karen, as she joins Mama Iris in heaven. May God bless you all, Michael (see below)

Hi Michael,  God is good all the time! Blessings to you.  I hope that all is well with you & Teri. This is my first time with a Prayer  Request, so I hope I do ok.   I have two prayer requests for the Prayer Warriors. The first request is for my  mother Dorothy McNorton. She is currently in the hospital with Pneumonia. She  has also been having some difficulty breathing. Please lift her up in prayer.  Please pray for her complete recovery.  We hope that she can come home and  recouperate soon.  The second request is for Larry Reed & the Hithe family. Last week, Mama  Iris' sister Karen Lee, went home to be with our Lord. She had been sick for  quite some time. She used to visit St. Agatha's often and enjoyed praising  with our choir.  She was very special and dear to my family.  Please pray for  her soul & her entire family. The services will be held on Monday Dec 7th at  Transfiguration Church at 10am. Please lift up the family in prayer.  Thank you Michael & Prayer Warriors. I will continue to keep you all in my  prayers.  Much love & God bless, Tanouye
 
Prayer of Solace
May Christ support us all the day long, till the shadows lengthen, and the evening comes, and the busy world is hushed, and the fever of life is over and our work is done. Then in his mercy may he give us a safe lodging, and holy rest and peace at the last.

Amen.

No comments: