Monday, June 21, 2010

From Lisa Parisi: please pray for me- one thing after the other

Please add Lisa Parisi to your prayers, that she may be relieved of her suffering and given comfort, strength and healing through Jesus Christ our Lord. Thank you and God bless you, Teri & Michael (see below)


HI prayer warriors.
I have been hit with one problem after the other in the past 2 months and it is draining me wearing me out.

A painful boil needing to be lanced.
A car accident
My husband was hauled off to jail for 5 days then released due to my involvement
A client that drove me to a horrible nervousness
Then another boil last night in ER had it lanced got it last Friday. caused headaches, fever, body aches nodes to swell in pain just like last time.

Then to top it all off the same day I got that Boil on Friday ,the same day My job gave me an written warning,


I am very tired and completely drained emotionally, mentally and physically.
I pray God take away all my hurts and pain and heartaches.
I need a break. totally overwhelmed.

God bless you.

Lisa
 
PRAYER FOR THE SICK
Father of goodness and love, hear our prayers for the sick members of our community and for all who are in need. Amid mental and physical suffering may they find consolation in your healing presence. Show your mercy as you close wounds, cure illness, make broken bodies whole and free downcast spirits. May these special people find lasting health and deliverance, and so join us in thanking you for all your gifts. We ask this through the Lord Jesus who healed those who believed. Amen.

No comments: