Wednesday, June 30, 2010

from Marc Coker: Prayer request for my MOM

This is from our adult Godson, Marc Coker. Thank you for adding his request to your prayers and God bless you and your families, Teri & Michael (see below)

Hi Michael, I hope this finds you and Teri in good health and spirits. I am contacting you today with hope that you would put my Mother,
Deanna McArthur on the prayer list.(I believe you met her at my Wedding)  She is in the hospital with Lung Problems, and breathing problems, which has been diagnosed as emphysema.  She is also having problem with her body retaining water in her lungs, etc. And in addition to this she has had an echogram , and will be having her heart catheterized, as well as additional tests.  She has had to be taken 6 hrs from where she lives to Oklahoma City.  I am pretty worried and concerned about her as she is not getting any younger and has had many health issues in her life, actually I am scared at this point that I might lose her.  I humbly ask that you and the Prayer Warriors raise her up in prayer and ask the Lord to help heal her and have a speedy recovery, as I know HE only has to say the word and anyone shall be healed.  Please ask THE LORD to give the the Doctors the knowledge and guide their hands so that everything turns out right.  Thank you soooo Much for all that You and the Prayer Warriors do . GOD Bless You Michael.  Your Godson, MARC COKER

Prayer for the Sick
Dear Jesus, Divine Physician and Healer of the sick, we turn to you in this time of illness. O dearest comforter of the troubled, alleviate our worry and sorrow with your gentle love, and grant us the grace and strength to accept this burden. Dear God, we place our worries in your hands. We place our sick under your care and humbly ask that you restore your servant to health again. Above all, grant us the grace to acknowledge your will and know that whatever you do, you do for the love of us. Amen.

No comments: