Praise God! This is from Carole. Thank you for your prayers and God bless you, Michael (see below)
Dear Prayer Warriors:
I want to thank first of all God and all of you who interceded in prayer for my sister. God is GOOD! her surgery was a success. They were able to replace the main artery and blood is flowing through (as the Surgeon said "like a jet stream"). There was some concern with her liver, but this was also clear and she is now in the recuperating process. Thank you for what you do. God Bless.
I want to thank first of all God and all of you who interceded in prayer for my sister. God is GOOD! her surgery was a success. They were able to replace the main artery and blood is flowing through (as the Surgeon said "like a jet stream"). There was some concern with her liver, but this was also clear and she is now in the recuperating process. Thank you for what you do. God Bless.
On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 10:46 AM, <lanham7@aol.com> wrote:
This is from Carole. Let us pray that her sister's surgery went well and that she will experience the healing touch of Jesus and complete recovery. Thank you and God bless you, Michael (see below)
Dear Michael & Teri hope all is well for you.Please send out request for prayers for my older sister Jeannine Martinez who will be having vascular bypass surgery at 5am on Wednesday. Please pray that God will give the surgeon and skills needed for this procedure and for speedy and easy recovery. Thank God and all those who will pray for her, God Bless youl
Prayer After A Surgery
Blessed Savior, I thank you that this operation is safely past, and now I rest in your abiding presence, relaxing every tension, releasing every care and anxiety, receiving more and more of your healing life into every part of my being. In moments of pain I turn to you for strength, in times of loneliness I feel your loving nearness. Grant that your life and love and joy may flow through me for the healing of others in your name. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment