This is from Larry Feldman. Please join us in praying with him that he does not need surgery and that he will be given a clean bill of health. What Larry says is correct: "I thank God for my miracle" Like Jesus says in the Gospel of Mark:
Jesus said to them in reply, "Have faith in God. Amen, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it shall be done for him. Therefore I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours. Mk 11:22-24
And we thank you for your prayers and God bless you, Teri & Michael (see below)
Hi Michael here is my prayer request:
I am going to see the doctor on Friday at 11:30 to see whether or not I am going to need surgery. It would be a real treat to hear the words "we won't need to do the surgery". I could use some prayers for this one from my fellow Prayer Warriors. I will thank you in advance and thank God for my miracle. Larry
I am going to see the doctor on Friday at 11:30 to see whether or not I am going to need surgery. It would be a real treat to hear the words "we won't need to do the surgery". I could use some prayers for this one from my fellow Prayer Warriors. I will thank you in advance and thank God for my miracle. Larry
No comments:
Post a Comment