Wednesday, January 26, 2011

prayer request from Sandra Domingue

This is from Sandra Domingue. Thank you for your prayers and God bless you, Teri & Michael (see below)

 
Hello Michael,

Hope all is well with you and Teri at this time.

This morning I was awaken by a call from my sister in Louisiana telling me of the tragic death of one of her brothers-in-law at the hands of his 18 year old son.  I grew up with Rolin Juge and I am still in shock.

I am requesting that the wonderful Prayer Warriors send prayers asking first of all, for peace in this family. Let us ask Yahweh for his loving and merciful hand to rest on each of his children and help them to understand what has happened, ask Yahweh for the strength to get through this as a family and ask Yahweh to help them remember that at this time all that is important is that they love each other. Let us remember his siblings in our prayers as they are dealing with this tragedy as well.


Prayer:

Heavenly Father, Yahweh, look down on all of your servants and especially Rolin Juge and his family.  Grant Rolin the rewards of the promise made to us by the life, death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. Grant his children and siblings the mercy, peace and strength that each need at this time as they come together in the love of family and God.

These and all things I ask in the name of Jesus our Savior and the Holy Spirit.

As always thank you for your service to Yahweh in this Ministry.

Sandy

No comments: