This is from our beloved St Agatha family member Ana Ibarra, who moved away but seems to be at every St Agatha 10am Sunday Mass! Please keep her in your prayers for a good outcome from her biopsy. Thank you and God bless you, Teri & Michael (see below)
| Michael, I hope that you and Teri are well. I'm here, standing in the need of prayer!!! Two months ago, I had a mammogram...the doctor found something abnormal in my left breast (everyone said that was normal). Now, two follow-up mammograms later and an ultrasound, I'll be having a biopsy done tomorrow afternoon, to figure out what the abnormality is....I'm really hoping they find it is nothing. As much as I trust in God, because He really IS good, I'm still a bit nervous, and I have been asking for prayers from those who I know have gone through this, many from my St. Agatha family, and I know that you and the prayer warriors will ask God to heal me. I pray that all will be well....mostly I am asking for prayer of strength and peace!!! Thank you and God bless! PPlease consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail . Prayer Before Surgery Loving Father, we entrust Ana to Your care; guide with wisdom and skill the minds and hands of the medical people who minister in Your Name, and grant that every cause of illness be removed, she may be restored to soundness of health and live in perfect harmony with You and with those around her. Through Jesus Christ. Amen. |
No comments:
Post a Comment