Monday, May 21, 2012

Prayer Request from Kevin Jonas

This is from our friend Kevin Jonas. Please keep his request in your prayers. Thank you and God bless you all, Teri & Michael (see below)
  Michael and Teri:

Hope all is well with you...I keep you in prayer daily. Please send out to our prayer warriors a request to storm heaven for the brother of a good friend up here who is suffering. Out of work, his wife of 10 years just left him, there are two children involved. Food and daily needs are relatively easy to accomplish; we need to storm heaven and pray that this good soul be put back in the right so that he can regain happiness and strength of person and that his faith be strengthened in this time of trial. In Jesus' name... Kevin Jonas

PRAYER FOR MIRACLES & HEALING
Heavenly Father, I trust in your great love for me and all your people. I ask you to
unleash a wave of miracles and healing throughout your church through the prayers
of your people. Touch the sick and the suffering, and restore them to wholeness and
well­-being. Lord Jesus, I ask for the grace to pray with expectant faith for my brothers
and sisters who are hurting and in need of your healing touch. Holy Spirit, open my eyes
to see the kingdom of God all around me. Help me to recognize your presence and your
work in the people I meet, and to be responsive to people I encounter that are in need
of prayer.  In the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.
    

No comments: