Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Prayer Request from Vikki for Ken and the Lourdes Pilgrimage

This is from Vikki Rodriguez and we ask that you join us in keeping Ken and his group in prayer as they journey to Lourdes on their Pilgrimage to the holy site. May the miracles they seek be manifested for all to see and be testimony to the power of faith and the loving mercy of God. Thank you for your prayers and God bless you and your loved ones, Teri & Michael (see below)

  Hello Prayer Warriors, I pray this email finds each and everyone of you in good   health. I am asking for a special prayer for my friend Ken, he is leading a   group of 48 people to the Lourdes Pilgrimage. Seven of the pilgrims are seeking   miracles... "Dear Virgin Mother of mercy. When you appeared in the grotto of   Lourdes, you made it a privileged sanctuary where you dispense your favors. And   where many sufferers have obtained the cure of their infirmities. My loving   Mother, obtain my request for Ken and his group. Amen"  Teri and Michael, Thank   you for always being there for your Prayer Warriors.. You are both a blessing to   many. Peace ,Blessings and BIG HUGS, Vikki  

  Prayer before Starting on a Journey
My holy Angel Guardian, ask the Lord to bless the journey which I undertake, that it may profit the health of my soul and body; that I may reach its end, and that, returning safe and sound, I may find my family in good health. Do thou guard, guide and preserve us. Amen.
  Prayer to Our Lady of Lourdes
Oh ever immaculate Virgin, Mother of Mercy, Health of the Sick, Refuge of Sinners, Comfortess of the Afflicted, you know my wants, my troubles, my sufferings. Look upon me with mercy. When you appeared in the grotto of Lourdes, you made it a privileged sanctuary where you dispense your favors, and where many sufferers have obtained the cure of their infirmities, both spiritual and corporal. I come, therefore, with unbounded confidence to implore your maternal intercession. My loving Mother, obtain my request. I will try to imitate your virtues so that I may one day share your company and bless you in eternity. Amen.

No comments: