Friday, August 31, 2012

prayer requests from Jackie Gibson

This is from Jackie Gibson. Thank you for adding her requests to your prayers and God bless you and your families, Teri & Michael (see below)

Dear Teri and Michael,    Thank you so much for everything you do in helping others reach out when   in need of the powerful prayers from the mighty Prayer Warriors!    Right now, I am a bit overwhelmed and I need the strength to keep me strong.    My senior friend Caroline Manodritta has been battling an infection on   her foot for 5 months She is now going to a vascular specialist to see   if  it has to do with her circulation.    Day before yesterday she was taken to ER when a  varicose vein ruptured   on her other foot. The drs say it will happen again because she has many   varicose veins  so close to the skin and    she is very fragile From the ER, we went home and she began bleeding   again.  I took her to the specialist she has been seeing and  he was not   happy that the ER did not treat her would properly and he took care of   her, being a wound specialist.    . Please pray for her and for the Drs to be able to finally fight   recurring infection in her left foot and for the vascular dr to help   her  with the fragile veins that she has.    Also, my youngest daughter, Alexandra had been assaulted on her way home   from work when she got off the Metro station here in Pasadena, close by   out house.  The worst part is that they    were friends from her school.  the motive was robbery and she tried to   get her purse back and they dragged her down the block in their car   because she would not let go.  She is ok, Thank the Lord, no serious   problems,  but I feel she is still so very    mentally traumatized by the ordeal. I ask for prayers for healing not   only physically  but mentally for her as well.  She is going through a   very difficult time right now, and she needs prayers of strength,   healing and to help her make the right decisions    in regards to the direction her life is going.    We have a dear friend, Michael McCarthy,who lives up in Covelo, a city   in Northern Calif.  They had a horrific fire in which his home was   totally destroyed. Please pray for him.  Luckily, he was not there and   he has friends he is staying with.    He has a positive attitude and is grateful to Our Lord,  to be alive and   that  no one was hurt.    As for myself, I have a 2nd job interview with the LA Times, Glendale   office today at noon.  If it is the right thing, I pray I get the job.    Thank you  Michael and Teri and to all of the wonderful Prayer Warriors.      God Bless,      Jackie Gibson      

No comments: