This is also from Marcus. Please keep the Rios family in your prayers for a mighty miracle for all of their intentions. God is so good and when we pray with true faith, believing that He will give us what we need, it shall be as He wills. Thank you so much for your prayers and God bless you, Teri & Michael (see below)
Hello Mike and Teri, The lady who works at my dry cleaners, Graciela Rios, shared with me that her husband Norberto was recently laid off from his job of 21 years. This of course, right before he could benefit from any sort of retirement plan. They are now both uninsured. I just got off the phone with Mrs. Rios as I was checking on something I had her alter, and she was complaining of severe stomach pains. She said she was going directly to her Dr.'s office. This lady is one of the most sweetest, God-fearing ladies I've met in my neighborhood. Please ask our mighty Prayer Warriors to keep the whole Rios family lifted in prayer, that the Lord blesses them with healing and employment. Thanks and blessings to all, Marcus
PRAYER FOR MIRACLES & HEALING
Heavenly Father, I trust in Your great love for me and all Your people. I ask You to unleash a wave of miracles
and healing throughout Your church through the prayers of Your people. Touch the sick and the suffering, and
restore them to wholeness and well-being. Lord Jesus, I ask for the grace to pray with expectant faith for my
brothers and sisters who are hurting and in need of Your healing touch. Holy Spirit, open my eyes to see the
kingdom of God all around me. Help me to recognize Your presence and Your work in the people I meet, and to
be responsive to people I encounter that are in need of prayer. In the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment