This is from Shane. Thank you for continuing to keep him in your prayers for success in his pursuit of employment, and please also lift up Dorothy as well. May God bless you and your family, along with your intentions, Teri & Michael (see below)
PRAYER FOR EMPLOYMENT
Michael/Teri -
So many members of our prayer family have been kind to include my job search in their intentions, and have taken the time to ask how it's going, so I wanted to give you an update. I have been actively interviewing with several companies. One door has closed, but the others remain open and I have further interviews this week, so please continue to remember me.
Also, please ask everyone to lift up Dorothy as well, as she has some wonderful opportunities before her. She has worked with diligence, fervor and focus that I can only stand in awe of... she truly deserves a favorable outcome.
Thanks to all our Prayer Warriors, and know that we remember your intentions as well!!
God Bless,
Shane
No comments:
Post a Comment