Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Prayer Request from Cleonia: Prayers for Jaxon

This is from Cleonia. Please keep her great grandson, Jaxon, in your prayers for his successful eye surgery next Tuesday. Thank you so much and God bless you and your families, Teri & Michael (see below)

On Tuesday, September 17th, my 3 year old, great grandson Jaxon, will have eye   surgery at UCLA.  Please ask the prayer warriors to remember him in their   prayers.  We also ask God to guide the hands of the surgeon, bless the nurses   and everyone having any part in the surgery.    God has taken care of me through 23 surgeries so I know I'm blessed and I thank   my God in advance for a successful outcome  for Jaxon.      Thank you  Cleonia  Sent from my iPad  
      
Prayer Before Surgery
Loving Father, we entrust Jaxon to Your care; guide with wisdom and skill the minds and hands of the medical people who minister in Your Name, and grant that every cause of illness be removed, he may be restored to soundness of health and live in perfect harmony with You and with those around him. Through Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments: