Thursday, September 19, 2013

Prayer Request from Gloria for Philip Lorenzana

This is from Gloria. Thank you for keeping Philip Lorenzana, his family and loved ones in your prayers. He is going through major complications from an injury caused by seizures. May our Lord give him swift healing and complete recovery, and may God bless you and your family, Teri & Michael (see below)

 
Hi Michael. Thank you and Teri again for being there for us. 
Michael when I hear a prayer request like this from a mother I ask for forgiveness.
 
I ask the prayer warriors to pray for Philip Lorenzana. He is a 29 year old young man and is the nephew of Mel Sayo, who became my Godmother in 2001 when I did my 1st communion and confirmation and is a good friend. I also know Philip and his parents – people of faith and very close family.
 
Hi Gloria...sorry for the late response. I was in Toronto from Sept  6 to Sept  14 to be with Bing and family.  Philip had a seizure and fell flat on his head at a tennis court on Sept. 2. He sustained massive head injuries, had 2 brain surgeries, had seizures again and pneumonia. He is still unconscious but the doctors are treating him for all these and other related conditions. It is one day at a time. By God's grace we pray that he will fully recover. Please include him in the prayers for the sick at St. Agatha. Miracles do happen...let's keep praying!
 
Let us pray that our Father in Heaven the GREATEST Doctor of all put His hands over Philip, may he come out of this coma with no damage to his body or brain,  May God guide the Doctors to find out why Philip is not waking up.
 
Also please pray for his parents Patricia and Bing Lorenzana and his brother and the Lorenzana family for God to sustain them during this painful time,
 
In Jesus our Savior We pray
 
AMEN AMEN AMEN
 
 Love & Blessings
    Gloria M. Hulse-Walker
 

Prayer for Healing
Lord, look upon Philip with eyes of mercy, may Your healing hand rest upon him, may Your life giving powers flow into every cell of his body and into the depths of his soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring him to wholeness and strength for service in Your Kingdom. Amen.

No comments: