Hi, Michael and Terri, Want to let all of our praying community that my brother-in-law, Bruce, had successful knee replacement surgery Friday and was discharged on Saturday! Praise God and thanks to all who continue praying for so many others.
I am asking prayers today for a very special friend, Carol, who has been diligently looking for a new job for almost two years. She is trying not to give up hope, but it is harder and harder for her. Please ask our community to pray for her and all those seeking employment. We know our God is ever present and we are thankful.
PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING
O God, of Whose mercies there is no number, and of Whose goodness the treasure is infinite; we render thanks to Your most gracious majesty for the gifts You have bestowed upon us, evermore beseeching Your clemency, that as You grant the petitions of them that ask You, You will never forsake them, but will prepare for the reward to come. Through Christ our Lord.Amen.PRAYER FOR EMPLOYMENT God, our Father, I turn to You seeking Your divine help and guidance as I look for suitable employment. I need Your wisdom to guide my footsteps along the right path, and to lead me to find the proper things to say and do in this quest. I wish to use the gifts and talents You have given me, but I need the opportunity to do so with gainful employment. Do not abandon me, dear Father, in this search, but rather grant me this favor I seek so that I may return to You with praise and thanksgiving for Your gracious assistance. Grant this through Christ, our Lord. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment