This is from Theresa Gunther. Please continue to pray for Don Brenier and his family, and for Teresa and her family as well. Thank you so much and God bless you and your yours now and always, Teri & Michael
PRAYER FOR MIRACLES & HEALING
Heavenly Father, I trust in Your great love for me and all Your people. I ask You to unleash a wave of miracles and healing throughout Your church through the prayers of Your people. Touch the sick and the suffering, and restore them to wholeness and well-being. Lord Jesus, I ask for the grace to pray with expectant faith for my brothers and sisters who are hurting and in need of Your healing touch. Holy Spirit, open my eyes to see the kingdom of God all around me. Help me to recognize Your presence and Your work in the people I meet, and to be responsive to people I encounter that are in need of prayer. In the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.
Dear Teri & Michael, Thank you again for all that you do for so many with this wonderful prayers ministry. I am asking prayers today for my nephew, Don Brenier and his family. I visited Don and Christina this afternoon and gave Don communion. I was able to tell him about Fr. Jim's homily theme: Jesus invites all into the Kingdom. It was a beautiful message to take to them and to let them now they are "included" in the Kingdom of God and the folks of St. Agatha especially include them in prayers. They were so appreciative of the message.
I will be taking Don several days this week for hydration treatments, chemo and radiation treatments as well. Christina will be able to devote time to the three children who are home from school for the week. I am so grateful to be able to do this for them. God is definitely very good. Thanks to all of our praying community for continuing to keep this family in prayers. Happy Thanksgiving to all.
No comments:
Post a Comment