Dear Prayer Warriors,
I want to apologize for sending out this prayer request which included a major error which may have caused more pain to Paula Moore and her family. I deeply regret mentioning Paula's mother by mistake when I meant to mention Paula's hand surgery. Needless to say, I am re-sending this request with the appropriate correction and ask that you keep Paula and her family in your prayers for all her requests plus the healing of their spirits throughout their grieving the loss of Paula's mother. God bless you all, Michael
This is another prayer request from Paula, and again we apologize for the delay. Thank you so much for your prayers for the success of her hand surgery and recovery,and for her other requests for Arlene and another friend, and God bless you and your loved ones,Teri & Michael (see below)
Dear Prayer Warriors: I am asking for prayer that my hand surgery goes well tomorrow morn. I need to heal quickly and efficiently so I can get back to my students. I know they need me. My right hand is my master hand and I need it for all. But I am sure the Lord and your prayers will take care of everything.
Also, my very good friend and gifted teacher, Arlene, received difficult news about a tumor behind her eye. Please let us pray that she is healed and can teach once again as her heart desires.
And last, another dear friend collapsed because his triple by-pass ended and his heart valves are in serious troubles. He has been unconscious for a day and night. His family is sick with worry. Please God have mercy
and return Mark to his family, healthy and well.
THANK YOU SO MUCH PRAYER warriors!
God love you all! Paula.
and return Mark to his family, healthy and well.
THANK YOU SO MUCH PRAYER warriors!
God love you all! Paula.
No comments:
Post a Comment