This is from Sandra Domingue. Please pray for the repose of the soul of her cousin Arnold, and for the comfort and strength of his family and friends. Thank you for your prayers and God bless you and your families, Teri & Michael (see below)
In Loving Memory
Michael,
I just received the information that Arnold died at 6:00 a.m. Louisiana time.
As always, thank you for your wonderful Ministry.
Sandy
I just received the information that Arnold died at 6:00 a.m. Louisiana time.
As always, thank you for your wonderful Ministry.
Sandy
In Loving Memory
Almighty God, through the death of Your Son on the cross, You have overcome death for us. Through his burial and resurrection from the dead You have made the grave a holy place and restored us to eternal life. We pray for those who died believing in Jesus and are buried with him in the hope of rising again. God of the living and the dead, may those who faithfully believed in You on earth praise You forever in the joy of heaven. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.
previous message:
Morning Michael and Teri,
How are you today? I am sure you are feeling the favor of Yahweh as His servants.
These days, every time I worship at St. Agatha I wonder how I am going to survive outside of this "Gem of the LA Archdiocese" as I relocate to Frisco, TX. I am sure that I will find a church home that is lively and spirit filled. But because I 'bleed' St. Agatha, Los Angeles, I will have to grow into that church home. My time here is growing ever short. I am leaving on April 22nd. I had to move my departure by one day due to logistical constraints.
I am requesting the assistance of our mighty Prayer Warriors today to ask Yahweh for His mercy and graciousness for my cousin Arnold Domingue, whom I was just informed is very near death as the result of lung cancer. Arnold has been a great son, brother,father and uncle. A servant of Yahweh and helpful to those in need. I am asking for prayers for strength, patience, peace and love for his daughters, sister, former wife, relatives and friends as his end approaches.
PRAYER:
Heavenly Father, as Arnold prepares to take residence in Your Mansion as was promised by Your Son to all who remained faithful to you, we pray that you will wrap him in your Light of Love as you receive him into his eternal resting place. We ask for strength for his loved ones he is leaving and for their continued faith in the promise of Jesus our Savior. Amen
Morning Michael and Teri,
How are you today? I am sure you are feeling the favor of Yahweh as His servants.
These days, every time I worship at St. Agatha I wonder how I am going to survive outside of this "Gem of the LA Archdiocese" as I relocate to Frisco, TX. I am sure that I will find a church home that is lively and spirit filled. But because I 'bleed' St. Agatha, Los Angeles, I will have to grow into that church home. My time here is growing ever short. I am leaving on April 22nd. I had to move my departure by one day due to logistical constraints.
I am requesting the assistance of our mighty Prayer Warriors today to ask Yahweh for His mercy and graciousness for my cousin Arnold Domingue, whom I was just informed is very near death as the result of lung cancer. Arnold has been a great son, brother,father and uncle. A servant of Yahweh and helpful to those in need. I am asking for prayers for strength, patience, peace and love for his daughters, sister, former wife, relatives and friends as his end approaches.
PRAYER:
Heavenly Father, as Arnold prepares to take residence in Your Mansion as was promised by Your Son to all who remained faithful to you, we pray that you will wrap him in your Light of Love as you receive him into his eternal resting place. We ask for strength for his loved ones he is leaving and for their continued faith in the promise of Jesus our Savior. Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment