This is from Paula. Our apologies for the delay in sending this, but our faith tells us God can do anything. We praise God for her answered prayers and we thank you for your continued prayers for Paula and her family, Teri & Michael (see below)
48 hours ago at midnite I started praying and requested prayer warriors to pray for my son. He was facing what could have been a devastating judgment from a judge and he could find no lawyer to help him. I felt horrible for him. There is nothing worse than a parent feeling hopeless and not able to help a child in need. But I clung to my faith and God and encouraged my son to do the same. The next morning. At 10 a.m., I could not find my son in any of the court rooms-I had to search 9 different rooms-I didn't want him to face the judge alone-even though he was innocent-it would be hard to prove it. I was frantic-but I prayed the whole time-when I finally found my son in a hallway-the 1st thing he did was hand me a card with a little fish on it. My son said "Ma, he is a Christian and doesn't want to hurt me-I am free and clear of all-I just have to walk away. Right then & there I knew God answered our prayers inside of 10 hrs! God is surely good and right ON TIME!
No comments:
Post a Comment