This is from Shan Foti. Please keep Alejandro Arellano in your prayers, and God bless you and your family, Teri & Michael (see below)
Hello Michael & Teri -
I hope Teri is feeling strong again.
Maggie Arellano is the Youth Ministry Coordinator at St. Agatha's. For over a year, I've heard Maggie talk about her father's Hodgkins Lymphoma and the various treatments he undergoes. This coming Monday, Mr. Alejandro Arellano will be treated with another round of chemo therapy. Let's please remember Alejandro, his medical team and family in our intentions.
Maggie goes back and forth between Los Angeles and the family's home in Bakersfield each week to help care for her father. Whenever I observe her, she always has a smile on her face. May Maggie's travels always be safe as she is so valuable to so many of us.
Thanks for all you do.
Be well,
Shan
No comments:
Post a Comment