Friday, January 9, 2015

Prayer Request from Josie Broehm

This is from Josie. Thank you so much for your prayers and God bless you and your families, Teri & Michael (see below)

 Dear Teri and Michael, I received this prayer request from a woman who knows we pray for miracles.  ..."Tonight I am feeding someone I know who is hungry. She has no money for food  so I'm giving her dinner here and then sending her home with some supplies.  She's in great immediate need. Please pray for her. She is getting stuck in a  cycle of poverty that will be hard to exit. Losing her hair because of stress.  Crying because everything is so hard."  Thank you all for your prayers for this woman's desperate need. Also pray for  the woman who sent this.  God bless you all for your faithfulness. Josie

  

PRAYER FOR THOSE IN NEED Merciful God, we remember before You all who are in need this day. Give them courage to live with their situation. Help them to face and overcome their fears. Be with them when they are alone or rejected. Comfort them when they are discouraged. And touch them with Your healing Spirit that they may find and possess eternal life, now and forever. Amen.

No comments: