This is from Lou. Thank you for lifting Claire in your prayers for complete healing, and may God bless you and yours, Teri & Michael (see below)
Dear Friends,
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas holiday. I'm writing to you because I didn't get my Christmas wish - that my granddaughter Claire would be well and healthy.....and cured. Something else has shown itself in her MRI of 12/19. They called it a swollen lymph node but now are calling it another tumor in the same place as the last one. She will undergo surgery next Monday, 1/5, to remove it and will hopefully be well and strong enough to return to college in Philadelphia. Currently we do not know what the post-surgery treatment plan will be. Once again, we need your fervent prayers for this beautiful angel of ours.
PRAYER FOR MIRACLES & HEALING
Heavenly Father, I trust in Your great love for me and all Your people. I ask You to unleash a wave of miracles and healing throughout Your church through the prayers of Your people. Touch the sick and the suffering, and restore them to wholeness and well-being. Lord Jesus, I ask for the grace to pray with expectant faith for my brothers and sisters who are hurting and in need of Your healing touch. Holy Spirit, open my eyes to see the kingdom of God all around me. Help me to recognize Your presence and Your work in the people I meet, and to be responsive to people I encounter that are in need of prayer. In the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.
Here we go again... From my cuz, Loni... Please pass onto your Prayer Warriors... Thanks, Lou
Dear Friends,
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas holiday. I'm writing to you because I didn't get my Christmas wish - that my granddaughter Claire would be well and healthy.....and cured. Something else has shown itself in her MRI of 12/19. They called it a swollen lymph node but now are calling it another tumor in the same place as the last one. She will undergo surgery next Monday, 1/5, to remove it and will hopefully be well and strong enough to return to college in Philadelphia. Currently we do not know what the post-surgery treatment plan will be. Once again, we need your fervent prayers for this beautiful angel of ours.
No comments:
Post a Comment