Monday, January 12, 2015

Prayer Request from Sandra Domingue for Danielle

This is from Sandra Domingue. Thank you for keeping her daughter in your prayers and may God bless you and your families, Teri & Michael (see below)



Good Evening Teri and Michael,

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

I hope the new year is allowing both of you to enjoy good health. I wish you years filled with good health, much happiness and prosperity.

Will you ask the wonderful Prayer Angels to pray for my "daughter" Danielle Robinson. Danielle is a wonderful young woman whom I have known since she was a child. She and her family lived two doors from me when I lived in Los Angeles. Danielle is a smart, God loving and God fearing adult. She is very active in her church and gives of her time, talents and treasure whenever she is asked. She has a second interview for a job on Wednesday. The position she is interviewing for will help her financially and provide peace of mind at this time. She has a fourteen year old teenage son and we all know the challenges of trying to survive what can be difficult years, especially as a single Mom. By the way she is a loving and caring Mom who I believe is raising a fine young man. He is a respectful and loving teen, unlike some we come in contact with in our every day lives.

If our Father will find now is the time for Danielle to have a fulfilling career which will enable her to provide for her son and herself in a less stressful manner this is our request. I pray that the Prayer Warriors will ask our Father to grant this request to help another worker in his vineyard.

I thank you in advance for forwarding this request. Please know that I make this request in the name of Jesus, our new born Savior and the life giving Spirit.

Much love to you two and have a great week.

Sandy D.



PRAYER FOR EMPLOYMENT
God, our Father, I turn to You seeking Your divine help and guidance as I look for suitable employment. I need Your wisdom to guide my footsteps along the right path, and to lead me to find the proper things to say and do in this quest. I wish to use the gifts and talents You have given me, but I need the opportunity to do so with gainful employment. Do not abandon me, dear Father, in this search, but rather grant me this favor I seek so that I may return to You with praise and thanksgiving for Your gracious assistance. Grant this through Christ, our Lord. Amen.


No comments: