Wednesday, January 6, 2010

In Memory of Stacy Grace Bieck

Dear Prayer Warriors,

Thank you for your prayers for Stacy Bieck, daughter of Terry and Annie Wilson-Karges. Please now pray for the repose of her soul as she has gone to be with the Lord. I e-mailed Annie because I had not heard until now but, very understandably, Annie (and the whole family) has been under a great deal of duress and she thought she had already informed me of what happened. The details are below. Please also keep Annie and Terry and the rest of their family in your prayers for their comfort and strength. Thank you and God bless you, Teri & Michael (see below)


Oh Michael-----this shows you how I am half here, half there, and upside down to boot.....I thought I had e-mailed you long ago.....Stacy Grace (39 years) had her accident on the 23rd of December...on a dark country road with just 2 lanes.....her car hit a tree at the edge of a revine going 45 MPH, and the roof collapsed (she had a sunroof) and hit her on the C2 C3 part of her spine which is almost always fatal....it broke her neck in 2 places...snapped it.....and cut off the blood & oxygen supply to her brain....she never regained consciousness......when the paramedics came she had no pulse.....but they shot her with adrenalin and revived her and got her on life support.....she was in ICU in the Seattle hospital named Harborview....(ironically #1 for neurology)  They ran spinal fluid tests after 72 hours and discovered that she had less than 1% chance of ever waking up....that even if she did she would have nothing to support it....we had a priest come in and she was given the final blessings.....later a rabbi came in and prayed over her as well, just to round it out!  So sadly, she was taken off life support on December 27th...ironically enough my 60th birthday...and she passed almost instantly.....the only good news in this is that we had our 9th grandchild, Wyatt Finley.....decide not to wait till January 2010 to show up.....he came at 2:27am on Christmas morning, at Hoag Hospital in Newport Beach!!   So he was our real gift this Christmas, amidst all the sorrow and pain of Stacy's ordeal.........the ebb and flow of life...
Stacy's Memorial service is set for Saturday, January 16th in Washington.....please keep praying for all to go well, as harmony and peace is what we are after, and families are in such turmoil with all of this going on.  My apologies for not getting back to you sooner...as I said I thought I had.....someone had gotten word to Father Ken and he called a few days ago from Hawaii.......everyone has been really super.....we are eternally grateful for your prayers and your love.  May God continue to bless us all, and Our Lady guide us through these next few weeks especially~ JMJ  Annie & Terry



In Loving Memory
Almighty God, through the death of your Son on the cross, you have overcome death for us. Through his burial and resurrection from the dead you have made the grave a holy place and restored us to eternal life. We pray for those who died believing in Jesus and are buried with him in the hope of rising again. God of the living and the dead, may those who faithfully believed in you on earth praise you for ever in the joy of heaven. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Can you please advise where Stacy's services are going to be held. I am a friend of her's and I have received no information on where they are going to have her service.

Stephanie McMahon said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Can you please tell me where Stacy's services are going to be held. I am a friend of her's and I have received no information and I would really like to attend her services. Again I am so sorry for your loss.
Stephanie McMahon

Lanhamarts said...

To Stephanie McMahon:

Send me an e-mail and I will give you the info. Send to:

Lanham7@aol.com