Passing along a praise report, one of my favorite things to do! Thank you and God bless you, Michael (see below)
Michael, please forward this to all the faithful warriors. Have a happy and blessed new year!
Michael, please forward this to all the faithful warriors. Have a happy and blessed new year!
Barbara
To all Prayer Warriors ...
I would like to thank you very much for all your prayers during my surgery and since. My lumbar fusion went well and my recovery is going strong. I believe with all my heart the success of my surgery and recovery is due to you and all your prayers. From the bottom of my l heart I wish you and all your loved ones a very Merry, Blessed Christmas. There are no words to express my gratitude to you all. I also wish you a 2010 filled with good health, love and the kind of happiness you brought to me.
Love,
Linda Sharon
No comments:
Post a Comment