Wednesday, January 13, 2010

pray for Lisa's mother in law , sister in law in Haiti

This is from Lisa Parisi, friend from St Augustine's. Thank you for your prayers and God bless you and your families, Teri & Michael (see below)

 Happy New Year. I hope this year brings you health wealth love and happiness!

I am in a struggle right now. Haiti had a horrible earth quake and we can't find Paul's (my husband) his mother and sister and her husband and kids.
We are having a friend in Dominican republic drive their tomorrow to look for them. I hope they are alive!
Paul's other brother is flying out tomorrow and a friend from Domincian republic is going there to search for them as well.
It is just devastating news. hundreds of thousands dead.

please pray they are alive!
I have never met my mother in law before--- and Paul hasn't seen his mother
in over 10 years! Plus his father died a few years ago as well and
he didn't get a chance to see him in over 15 years!


Please pray we find them alive and well soon

Lisa

No comments: