Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Prayer Request update: Sr. Karen's hip surgery

This is from Enrique at the St Agatha church office. Thanks be to God, Sr. Karen's hip surgery was successful! Thank you for your prayers and God bless you all, Teri & Michael (see below)
 
Hi Michael and Teri,

Please pass the word that Sister Karen's hip surgery was a success and she is now resting.

See below.

Enrique 

Good afternoon everyone,
 
I just spoke with Sr. Judy, she informed me that Sr. Karen came out of her surgery yesterday and is resting. She is doing well, she is awake and responsive . She said that Sr. Karen may be able to leave the hospital tomorrow to start her rehab. Please keep her in your prayers.
 
 
Enrique, can you please put out an announcement on the website and facebook to let our parishioners know that she's doing well. Thank you.
 
 
-Manny
Prayer After Surgery
Blessed Savior, I thank You that this operation is safely past, and now I rest in Your abiding presence, relaxing every tension, releasing every care and anxiety, receiving more and more of Your healing life into every part of my being. In moments of pain I turn to You for strength, in times of loneliness I feel Your loving nearness. Grant that Your life and love and joy may flow through me for the healing of others in Your name. Amen.

 

No comments: