This was sent to me last night from Michelle and I just now have a chance to pass it to you, asking for your prayers, please. Thank you for lifting up Celestine, Michelle's grandmother, and also Michelle and the rest of the family. May God bless you and your intentions during this journey of Lent, which can be very difficult for many. Thanks again, Teri & Michael (see below)
Hi Michael, can you please ask the prayer warriors to pray for my grandmother, Celestine Wright, she's been admitted again for internal bleeding. She'll get a blood transfusion tonight and a procedure to stop the bleeding in the small intestines. I ask for complete and full healing, that they get everything this time and the bleeding will stop. And that no new problems are discovered. I ask that all hands will be guided by God. I also ask for prayers for myself and the rest of the family. Thank you do much
Prayer for the Sick
Dear Jesus, Divine Physician and Healer of the sick, we turn to You in this time of illness.
O dearest comforter of the troubled, alleviate our worry and sorrow with Your gentle love,
and grant us the grace and strength to accept this burden. Dear God, we place our worries
in Your hands. We place our sick under Your care and humbly ask that You restore Your
servant to health again. Above all, grant us the grace to acknowledge Your will and know
that whatever You do, You do for the love of us. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment