Friday, March 9, 2012

Prayer Request - Michael & Teri Lanham

This is from Teri, and I want to add her to the list also. She has been taking care of me all week since I threw my back out and she is in pain most of the time herself, due to arthritis and disk disease. Recently she had injections to help her pain but instead she had a bad reaction to the medication and is still experiencing side effects. Thank you so much for your prayers and God bless you and your families, With the Love of Christ, Michael (see below)

 
Dear Prayer Warriors,

Once again I am asking for prayers for my husband Michael as he is having back problems. He has been suffering with back pain and has been home from work most of this week.  It has been a miracle and a blessing that Michael has been able to work after the loss of his legs and fingers 12 years ago. So we thank You Lord for those amazing blessings along with the continued healing of Michael's eyes and humbly ask again for another healing blessing upon Michael's back.

Lord, You have given Michael abundant life.  Michael receives that life through Your Word and it flows to every organ of his body bringing healing and health in Jesus' Name. Amen

Thank you,

Teri
 

PRAYER FOR HEALING
Merciful God, we remember before you all who are sick this day. Give them courage to live with their disease. Help them to face and overcome their fears. Be with them when they are alone or rejected. Comfort them when they are discouraged. And touch them with your healing Spirit that they may find and possess eternal life, now and forever. Amen.


PRAYER FOR HEALING

Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for You are my praise. I praise You, mighty Father. You forgive all my iniquities, and You heal all my diseases. Thank You, Lord. When I am sick, You send Your Word, and it heals me and delivers me from all destructions. Your Word is life to me, and it brings healing to my flesh. Thank You for the healing power of Your Word, Father. I will never let it depart from my eyes. I will keep Your Word deeply implanted within my heart. Praise Your name, Holy Father. I love You, and I thank You for healing me and keeping me in good health. Amen.

No comments: