This is from Marcia Lewis. Thank you for your prayers and may God bless you and your families, Teri & Michael (see below)
Hi Mike & Teri,
Though I have not been around for quite some time, you and all of the St. Agatha's Church family have remained in my heart and in my prayers.
I am fighting back tears as I write this email to you. I have been going through it for quite a while and it has even been difficult to reach out to ask for prayers.
I need immediate prayers that the Vice President of Student Services, Mike Tuitasi, and the Dean of Counseling and Retention, Brenda Johnson-Benson will agree to put me in the new Pico Partnership position that is now open. They are having a special meeting this afternoon at 2:00 p.m.
I just found out last Thursday that I have several bleeding ulcers in my colon. The doctor cauterized what he could and I have a follow up tomorrow. Physically and mentally I have been worn out. Please pray for me. I believe God willing this new position would make all the difference in the world for me.
Thank you all for your prayers.
Marcia
No comments:
Post a Comment