This is from Ana Patricia. Thank you for your prayers and God bless you, Teri & Michael (see below)
Good morning prayer family.
PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING
I hope you are having a Happy Friday as am I!
Maya has been accepted to USC Day Care starting September 1 st !!!!
We are very grateful and excited that our prayers to get her into the program by September have been answered and want to thank GOD for this wonderful gift and grace.
This means that John and I can seriously start looking for a new place to live that accommodates us and our budget better.
This is such a great thing!
I didn't post on facebook because we now have to let go of our nanny, but I know all will work out in the end.
I ask that you please pray for Natalia that she may find another great family that pays her what she's worth and that it coincide well for her and her situation.
Please also pray for more good things…like a 3 bedroom home for us to live in (that's not a horrible commute to SC, and in a good area –CULVER CITY would be nice J).
Keep the prayers coming!
Thank GOD and thank you all for your support and friendship.
Blessings to you today and always!
PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING
O God, of Whose mercies there is no number, and of Whose goodness the treasure is infinite; we render thanks to Your most gracious majesty for the gifts You have bestowed upon us, evermore beseeching Your clemency, that as You grant the petitions of them that ask You, You will never forsake them, but will prepare for the reward to come. Through Christ our Lord.Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment