This is from Enrique Reyes (and also Theresa Duperon). Please join us in lifting up Lorraine in your prayers for complete healing in the Name of Jesus, and for her strength and peace. Thank you so much and God bless you and your family, Teri & Michael (see below)
Hi Michael and Teri,
Prayer for Healing
Prayer for the Sick
First of all, may God continue to bless you and this wonderful ministry.
Theresa Duperon called the office asking to pass this message to the Prayer Warriors for her mom Lorraine Duperon, long time St. Agatha's parishioner.
"Please ask the St. Agatha's Prayer Warriors to pray for mother, She is in Southern California Hospital at Culver City, Brotman Hospital in Culver City fighting a severe case of Pneumonia, it's been about a week. I would like if they can pray for her speedy recovery. If you can put that request, I would appreciate so much."
Please also pray for Theresa, for she has cared for her mom tirelessly and religiously over the years. Pray for peace and healing for the Duperon Family.
Blessings,
~ Enrique Reyes
Parish Business Manager
Beautiful St. Agatha Church
"I am a mission on this earth; that is the reason why I am here in this world."
- Pope Francis in Joy of the Gospel
No comments:
Post a Comment