Saturday, November 21, 2015

Praise Report / Prayer Request for Teri Lanham

My very dear Prayer Warriors,

God is so very Good!  I want to thank each one of you for all your faithful prayers. I did not have to have surgery!  I truly believe that it was a miracle of prayers that saved me from having to go through the life threatening surgery on my hip.  After being in the emergency room for 24 hours (in the hallway of the ER beginning Sat morning) I felt so terribly vulnerable but was also trusting in God and all your prayers and support. After much confusion, being admitted, x-rayed, scanned and re-scanned, they finally decided to send me home on Monday afternoon. (for more details please see attached)

I again want to thank all of my family and friends for all the love, support and prayers. I couldn't have gotten through this alone and I know that all of you were totally going through it with me. This experience has totally brought to light how vulnerable my situation is, as this could happen again but I thank God for the miracle I did receive and would like to ask you to continue to pray for me. 

God Bless You All, Much love,

Teri


PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING
O God, of Whose mercies there is no number, and of Whose goodness the treasure is infinite; we render thanks to Your most gracious majesty for the gifts You have bestowed upon us, evermore beseeching Your clemency, that as You grant the petitions of them that ask You, You will never forsake them, but will prepare for the reward to come. Through Christ our Lord.

Amen.

No comments: