This is from Barbara Marvray. Praise God! Thank you so much for your prayers and God bless you and yours, Teri & Michael (see below)
Prayer Warriors,
I have a praise report for the people that I asked for your prayers. My son co workers son receiving a favorable ruling in his legal matter. Blake Goodwin and Keeva Phillips surgeries went well and both of the are now recovering.
I want to thank all the Prayer Warriors for their prayers.
Your Sister in Christ,
Barbara Marvray
PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING
O God, of Whose mercies there is no number, and of Whose goodness the treasure is infinite; we render thanks to Your most gracious majesty for the gifts You have bestowed upon us, evermore beseeching Your clemency, that as You grant the petitions of them that ask You, You will never forsake them, but will prepare for the reward to come. Through Christ our Lord.
Amen.
-----Original Message-----
From: lanham7 <lanham7@aol.com>
To: Lanham7 <Lanham7@aol.com>
Sent: Mon, Oct 26, 2015 3:11 pm
Subject: Prayer Requests from Barbara Marvray
From: lanham7 <lanham7@aol.com>
To: Lanham7 <Lanham7@aol.com>
Sent: Mon, Oct 26, 2015 3:11 pm
Subject: Prayer Requests from Barbara Marvray
This is from Barbara Marvray. Thank you for adding her requests to your prayers and may God bless you and your family, Teri & Michael (see below)
Dear Prayer Warriors,
A co worker of my son Gerald's is requesting prayers for her son who is in need at this time because of a legal matter.
I am asking for prayers for 2 of my sisters in Christ, Blake Goodwin who is having surgery on Tuesday October 27, 2015 and Keeva Phillips who is having surgery on Thursday October 29, 2015. I ask that God guide the hands of the surgeon.
Your Sister In Christ,
Barbara Marvray
No comments:
Post a Comment