Monday, November 2, 2015

Prayer Request from Colleen Quinn: Kirk from St Agatha's - Rest In Peace

This is from Colleen. Thank you for your prayers and God bless you and your family, Teri & Michael (see below)


from Colleen...

Hi Prayer crew;  please see below.   Do you remember Kirk whose wife Thea passed away at like age 27?  Evidently he then remarried and I just got this email from his wife who I don't think I ever met, but who is looking to pass the word?  He must have been only like 57.  
Wow.
How are you guys? 
Peace and affection, Colleen


from Marianne...

I wasn't sure you knew...this is Marianne, Kirk's wife. He passed away at home, of a heart attack.

I am trying just to let people know. Please share with the old Saint Agatha's crowd.

We are having a memorial gathering here in Fullerton, on 11/15, 10:00 am, Roscoe's Deli, on Commonwealth.

Marianne

In Loving Memory
Almighty God, through the death of Your Son on the cross, You have overcome death for us. Through his burial and resurrection from the dead You have made the grave a holy place and restored us to eternal life. We pray for those who died believing in Jesus and are buried with him in the hope of rising again. God of the living and the dead, may those who faithfully believed in You on earth praise You forever in the joy of heaven. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.


No comments: