This is from Pam Terry. God is so Good! Thank you so much for your prayers and God bless you and yours, Teri & Michael (see below)
Hi Michael and Teri, I just wanted to give the Prayer Warriors a wonderful update. While I still need their prayers for Kaiser to approve my Lipedema liposuction surgeries.
PRAYER FOR MIRACLES & HEALING
Heavenly Father, I trust in Your great love for me and all Your people. I ask You to unleash a wave of miracles and healing throughout Your church through the prayers of Your people. Touch the sick and the suffering, and restore them to wholeness and well-being. Lord Jesus, I ask for the grace to pray with expectant faith for my brothers and sisters who are hurting and in need of Your healing touch. Holy Spirit, open my eyes to see the kingdom of God all around me. Help me to recognize Your presence and Your work in the people I meet, and to be responsive to people I encounter that are in need of prayer. In the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.
Dear Prayer Warriors, as I said in my recent prayer request, when I let God do the driving amazing things happen. While I am still waiting for Kaiser to decide to approve my Lipedema surgeries, they did call me today to say that they have expedited my review. I am now supposed to have an answer by next Thursday morning, as opposed to 60 days.
Thank you all for your prayers on my behalf, please continue them. God our Father is AWESOME!!!!!
God bless all of you.
Your sister in Christ,
Pam Terry
No comments:
Post a Comment