Good Morning Michael,
Yesterday's request for prayers should have been for Rhonda not Michele. I am including the request again with the correct person this time. I apologize for this mixup.
I would like to ask the Prayer Warriors to keep my daughter's friend, Rhonda in prayer. Rhonda is in her mid 30's and was thought to have had a mini stroke last week. Further tests revealed that she has MS. We should ask Yahweh for His blessings and mercy on this young family, for the strength that Rhonda will need to deal with her diagnosis and her children. Also, for blessings on her father, mother, siblings and friends who will be a source of strength to her in her time of need.
Rhonda is the mother of two young children and is a really nice person. I had the pleasure of meeting her when I was visiting Shana during the holidays.
As always, thank you Prayer Warriors for your answer to the many requests that are put forth. You will be rewarded handsomely.
Sandra Domingue
St. Agatha
No comments:
Post a Comment