Tuesday, February 23, 2010

fro Sari: Need prayers for employment

This is from Sari. Thank you for your prayers and God bless you, Teri & Michael (see below)


 
Thank God for our care circle of prayer warriors. Praying in numbers is powerful and works wonders.
 
If I may ask all to include me in prayer. I got laid off yesterday. My position was terminated. And due to a merger, there has been a revamp in the office organization.
 
I pray for employment that the right opportunities will come my way and may the gift of discernment of God's will unfold in my life.
 
Thank you, Michael and Teri. May God bless us all.
 
Sari
 
PRAYER FOR EMPLOYMENT
God, our Father, I turn to you seeking your divine help and guidance as I look for suitable employment. I need your wisdom to guide my footsteps along the right path, and to lead me to find the proper things to say and do in this quest. I wish to use the gifts and talents you have given me, but I need the opportunity to do so with gainful employment. Do not abandon me, dear Father, in this search, but rather grant me this favor I seek so that I may return to you with praise and thanksgiving for your gracious assistance. Grant this through Christ, our Lord. Amen.
 

No comments: