Sunday, February 7, 2010

Urgent prayer request from Mary Tan

This is from Mary Tan. Thank you for adding her request to your prayers ASAP and may God bless you and your familoy, Teri & Michael (see below)

Sent: Sun, Feb 7, 2010 4:42 pm
Subject: Prayer request

Hi, Michael and Teri,
 
     I have another urgent prayer request to ask to our dearest Prayer Warriors, it is for my grand daughter her name is Nichol Tan, she is 3 years old and she might be undergoing surgery right now in the Philippines. She was hospitalized with a high fever and all of a sudden lost consciousness. She just stared in a far distance without even recognizing her parents no appetite and my son and his wife were wondering what is happening to their daughter. She had a lot of tests and had CT Scan and the doctor said she has infection or virus in the brain. I am not sure if what kind of surgery they are doing. I know GOD is watching over her and please pray for her parents and our whole family for continuing strength and faith for this another trial in our life. I know GOD loves us and He does not wants us to stop loving Him. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
 
In Christ love,
 
Mary Tan
 
 
Prayer Before Surgery
Loving Father, I entrust Nichol Tan to your care this day; guide with wisdom and skill the minds and hands of the medical people who minister in your Name, and grant that every cause of illness be removed, she may be restored to soundness of health. Through Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments: