From Sandra Domingue. Please add her request to your prayers. Thank you and God always bless you, Michael (see below)
Good evening Michael and Teri,
I hope your year has gotten off to a great beginning.
I am asking the Prayer Warriors to keep my brother-in-law Tony in their prayers. Tony's Doctor is almost certain that he has cancer in his bones. There will be a biopsy on Friday. If he has cancer, they will have to remove two of his fingers. The Doctor has said there is no treatment other than removal of the affected area. Hopefully that will resolve the issue. Nothing will be conclusive until Friday.
Tony has other health issues and we are really concerned with this new condition added to the others. Please ask Yahweh for guidance for the Doctors, to make an accurate diagnosis and prescribe the proper, most effective solutions. Ask for strength for my sister Lorita and their five kids and eight grandchildren.
As always, thank you for getting the requests out, and Warriors, thank you for your response to my requests.
Sandra Domingue
St. Agatha
Ministry of the Word
Prayer Before Surgery
Loving Father, I entrust myself to your care this day; guide with wisdom and skill the minds and hands of the medical people who minister in your Name, and grant that every cause of illness be removed, I may be restored to soundness of health and learn to live in more perfect harmony with you and with those around me. Through Jesus Christ. Amen.
Into your hands, I commend my body and my soul. Amen.
Prayer Before Surgery
Loving Father, I entrust myself to your care this day; guide with wisdom and skill the minds and hands of the medical people who minister in your Name, and grant that every cause of illness be removed, I may be restored to soundness of health and learn to live in more perfect harmony with you and with those around me. Through Jesus Christ. Amen.
Into your hands, I commend my body and my soul. Amen.
1 comment:
Dear future Saint,
You and I have been a tower in the eyes of our father God at least once in our life. Our Father, who art in heaven, loves the twin towers of "woman with child." Please defend the twin towers in your city. Dear Holy Spirit please help me breathe in the twin tower of stem cell God who art in Mother Mary (Heaven) with each breath.
Our 1 billion martyred babies (40 years world wide) shall not die in vain. Dear, sweet, loving Holy Spirit with each breath help us ALL breathe in stem cell God and breathe out stem cell Jesus, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
Post a Comment