Wednesday, December 8, 2010

prayer requests from Jackie Gibson

This is from Jackie Gibson. Please add her requests to you prayers. Thank you so much and God bless you abundantly, Teri & Michael (see below)


Dear Teri & Michael,

I hope this finds you both healthy and happy. So much has been going on and God has been my only source of strength during these challenging times. I would like the Prayer Warriors to please pray for my dear friend Donovan Hesser,  who was brutally attacked and robbed as he was leaving his home in LA. Three men with baseball bats jumped out of a car and began to attack and robbed him. He was in ICU for quite some time. He suffered severe trauma to his head and ears. He has been to the House Ear Institute and they say there is nothing more they can do about the loss of hearing on one side and the continuous ringing in his ears.  They plan to go
to another ear special clinic in Boston, if they can. He is extremely depressed and the doctors do not feel he can ever return to work. They never caught the attackers and have no leads. Please pray that Our Father help the doctors find a way to help him. Please pray that Donovan keeps strong and gets out of his depression.

As for myself, I had gotten rear ended in the parking lot of the Hollywood DMV, while
I was waiting to turn out of the lot. A person taking their driving exam, with the examiner in the car next to her,  was instructed to step on the brake, and instead, she stepped on the gas. Needless to say, she did not finish taking her driving test. I have been seeing doctors, going to physical therapy and I just want to be back on my feet again. Please pray for me for a complete recovery, continuous strength and  having God in my heart always. Thank you and God Bless Our Prayer Warriors,

Jackie Gibson

For Healing
Lord, You invite all who are burdened to come to You. Allow your healing hand to heal me. Touch my soul with Your compassion for others. Touch my heart with Your courage and infinite love for all. Touch my mind with Your wisdom, that my mouth may always proclaim Your praise. Teach me to reach out to You in my need, and help me to lead others to You by my example. Most loving Heart of Jesus, bring me health in body and spirit that I may serve You with all my strength. Touch gently this life which You have created, now and forever. Amen.

No comments: