This is from Peter, our good friend from St Augustine's. Please add his intentions to your prayers. Thank you so much and God bless you all, Teri & Michael (see below)
Dear Mike,
I pray you and Teri are both well these days. Mike if you would please, ask your prayer warriors to pray for my up and coming MRI, so that it will go well with no problems, as my heath is so bad in so many ways that a number of things can impede its completion once I enter the MRI machine, from terrible breathing problems, to choking, to vertigo and panic attacks. I am going some day this December to get it done, so please ask your prayer warriors to tie me to their rosaries, to take the Blessed Sacrament in proxy for me at Mass, as I am unable to get there, and ask the Lord to strengthen me as I go through this process and for Him to bring it to a successful conclusion with the neck surgery I need. Thank you Mike. Much love to you and to them all for their good works. God bless you all, have a very Merry Christmas Season.
Your Brother, In Christ Crucified,
Peter Palasota
Prayer for the Sick
Omnipotent and eternal God, the everlasting Salvation of those who believe, hear us on behalf of Thy sick servant, Peter, for whom we beg the aid of Thy pitying mercy, that, with his bodily health restored, he may give thanks to Thee in Thy church. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.
Omnipotent and eternal God, the everlasting Salvation of those who believe, hear us on behalf of Thy sick servant, Peter, for whom we beg the aid of Thy pitying mercy, that, with his bodily health restored, he may give thanks to Thee in Thy church. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment