This is from Barbara. Praise God, and thank you for your prayers! We are so happy that the first big step has been very successful for our niece, Gianna. Next is the long physical therapy, but she is a fighter, and will take it in stride, thanks to God and your prayers. Thank you and God bless you and your families, Teri & Michael (see below)
Dear Prayer Warriors,
I am pleased to report that my granddaughter, Gianna had her back surgery this morning and is doing quite well. There were no surprises. The doctor was very pleased with how she tolerated the surgery and his ability to repair her damaged disc. I'm sure all your prayers and also being young and strong contributed to this successful outcome.
I thank you all so much. Please continue to remember her in your prayers as she begins her long road of physical therapy.
Many blessings,
Barbara Gangi
No comments:
Post a Comment