This is from Joc. God is Good! Thank you for your prayers and God bless, Teri & Michael (see below)
Hi Michael, Just a short note to count our blessings as we approach our April 27th event. Please thank the Prayer Warriors for their continued support. All is going well! On a lot of levels the Holy Spirit is moving and doing some amazing things. I believe that the hero's we are honoring this year are truly blessed by all the prayers. I know that it can be helpful to know the name of the person being prayed for so here are two of the names that I have so far. Dr David James, Tuskegee Airman, and Deacon Hosea Alexander, 1st Ordained Deacon of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. I will send the name of the Police Officer and Fireman with my next Praise Report. God Bless, JocPRAYER OF THANKSGIVING
O God, of Whose mercies there is no number, and of Whose goodness the treasure is infinite; we render thanks to Your most gracious majesty for the gifts You have bestowed upon us, evermore beseeching Your clemency, that as You grant the petitions of them that ask You, You will never forsake them, but will prepare for the reward to come. Through Christ our Lord.Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment