Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Thank you to the Pray Warriors from Pam Terry's Aunt

This is a thank you and Praise Report from Pam Terry for her Aunt Polly. Thank you and God bless you all! Love, Teri & Michael (see below)


Hi Michael and Teri,
Here is a thank you from my Aunt Polly I'd like to share with you and all the Prayer Warriors.

Thank you so very much for your ministry.
God Bless you,
Pam Terry

Dear Pamela,

My sincere  gratitude to you and all the powerful prayer warriors for saying special prayers for me as I went through surgery.  I feel very sure that I am doing   
so well because of the Greatness of God and those of us who trust Him. For your continued thoughts and prayers I am truly thankful.

Sincerely.
Polly Ann Terry


 
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tue, Apr 16, 2013 10:51 pm
Subject: Fwd: Prayer Request from Pam Terry: Pray for Polly Ann Terry's Surgery to be successful and uneventful

I just thought you might like to see the prayers that are being said for you.

Love, Pam

-----Original Message-----
From: lanham7 <lanham7@aol.com>
Sent: Tue, Apr 16, 2013 3:21 pm
Subject: Prayer Request from Pam Terry: Pray for Polly Terry's Surgery to be successful and uneventful

This is from our friend and fellow choir member Pam Terry. Thank you for keeping her aunt Polly in your prayers for her thyroid surgery on Thursday. May her fears be calmed by the Holy Spirit, giving her peace and trust in Jesus Christ. God bless you and your loved ones, Teri & Michael (see below)

 
Dear Prayer Warriors,
Please send up prayers for my Aunt, Polly Ann Terry, who is to have her thyroid removed, April 18th at 9am. She is 80 and quite nervous about the operation. When I asked her if there was anything I could do for her before or after the operation she just said, "Pray for me." I told her her I would ask all you mighty Prayer Warriors to pray for her also, and she was very touched.

My Aunt is like a second mother to me, thank you for including her in your prayers.

God Bless you all,

Pam Terry
 

Prayer Before Surgery

Loving Father, we entrust Polly Ann to Your care; guide with wisdom and skill the minds and hands of the medical people who minister in Your Name, and grant that every cause of illness be removed, she may be restored to soundness of health and live in perfect harmony with You and with those around her. Through Jesus Christ. Amen.




No comments: