This is from Irma Rodriguez, friend of Marcus' mom, Luz Jacques. We have been praying for her healing from bladder cancer and, praise God, she is in remission! Thank you for your prayers and God bless you, Teri & Michael (see her letter below)
| Please read my letter of thanksgiving to your Prayer Warriors and to Mr. & Mrs. Alfred Jacques and their children: Marcus Jacques and Rene Hunton. God is Good! Irma Rodriguez My name is Irma Rodriguez and I live in Texas City, Texas. I am a childhood friend of Alfred and Luz Jacques of your parish. They along with their children, Marcus Jacques & Rene Hunton have been with me thru my journey with bladder cancer. I was first diagnosed back in 2004. At that time the lesions were small and the doctor was able to cauterize them. The cancer returned in 2009 & again lesions were cauterized. In January of 2012 the cancer came back. At that time the doctor at M.D. Anderson hospital suggested that my bladder be removed. Although he did suggest that I had an option to try chemo therapy that they inject directly into my bladder. Even though it was 20% effective, I decided to try the chemo. As of this date, my bladder cancer is in remission. Thank you Jesus! When I was I was told by the doctor regarding the removal of my bladder and after meeting with my family regarding my decision to have chemo therapy, I call my loyal friend Luz Jacques. She also agreed to try the chemo and immediately called your Prayer Warriors for prayers and for healing. Marcus had a beautiful lady who called and prayed for me over the phone. I was so inspired and felt her healing words. I wished I could remember her name, but I was going through such an emotional roller coaster that I forgot. Luz Jacques and her family continue their prayers for me at St. Agatha's and I am forever grateful. Irma Rodriguez | |
PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING
O God, of Whose mercies there is no number, and of Whose goodness the treasure is infinite; we render thanks to Your most gracious majesty for the gifts You have bestowed upon us, evermore beseeching Your clemency, that as You grant the petitions of them that ask You, You will never forsake them, but will prepare for the reward to come. Through Christ our Lord.
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment