Monday, July 12, 2010

From Elson: Prayers For My Friends

This is from Elson. Thank you for your prayers and God bless you, Michael (see below)

Dear Prayer Warriors:

I humbly request your prayers for some friends of mine:

- For my friends Anthony and Justin and their family following the death of their father, Eddie Foronda, last week. I don't know all the details but I understood that the two brothers have had a strained relationship with their father over the years; but ultimately, they still loved him. May the Lord bless and give eternal rest to their father's soul, and grant comfort, peace and strength to the Foronda family.


- For my friend, Jason Correa, whose wife, Jane is currently awaiting a liver transplant at UCLA Medical Center. She has been battling leukemia on and off over the years. May the Lord grant her strength, determination and a successful operation.


Thanks and May God Bless Us All,
Elson


Elson Trinidad
e l s o n @ e l s o n g s . c o m
Los Angeles, California, USA 

Website: www.elsongs.com
Twitter: twitter. com/elsongs

No comments: