This is from Elson. Thank you for your prayers and God bless you all, Michael (see below)
Dear Prayer Warriors,
I would like to ask for your prayers to lift up the soul of my aunt, Victoria Trinidad De La Torre, who passed away yesterday in the Philippines. She was my dad's older (and only surviving) sister. She had been in poor health for the past several years and my dad was looking forward to visiting her later this year. Lord, please grant eternal rest for the soul of my "Auntie Turing" into your Kingdom and let perpetual light shine upon her.
Also, I ask for your prayers to heal a rift in her family. I don't know the full details, but apparently my aunt in recent years was not on good terms with some of her children, especially my cousin who lives in New Jersey. I ask for your prayers in not only granting comfort and strength to my aunt's family, but that everyone involved would be touched by the powerful example of forgiveness and love that our Lord Jesus has taught us.
Thanks and God Bless,
Elson
I would like to ask for your prayers to lift up the soul of my aunt, Victoria Trinidad De La Torre, who passed away yesterday in the Philippines. She was my dad's older (and only surviving) sister. She had been in poor health for the past several years and my dad was looking forward to visiting her later this year. Lord, please grant eternal rest for the soul of my "Auntie Turing" into your Kingdom and let perpetual light shine upon her.
Also, I ask for your prayers to heal a rift in her family. I don't know the full details, but apparently my aunt in recent years was not on good terms with some of her children, especially my cousin who lives in New Jersey. I ask for your prayers in not only granting comfort and strength to my aunt's family, but that everyone involved would be touched by the powerful example of forgiveness and love that our Lord Jesus has taught us.
Thanks and God Bless,
Elson
Elson Trinidad
e l s o n @ e l s o n g s . c o m
Los Angeles, California, USA
Website: www.elsongs.com
Twitter: twitter. com/elsongs
e l s o n @ e l s o n g s . c o m
Los Angeles, California, USA
Website: www.elsongs.com
Twitter: twitter. com/elsongs
Prayer of Solace
May Christ support us all the day long, till the shadows lengthen, and the evening comes, and the busy world is hushed, and the fever of life is over and our work is done. Then in his mercy may he give us a safe lodging, and holy rest and peace at the last.
Amen.
May Christ support us all the day long, till the shadows lengthen, and the evening comes, and the busy world is hushed, and the fever of life is over and our work is done. Then in his mercy may he give us a safe lodging, and holy rest and peace at the last.
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment