Monday, July 19, 2010

pray for me-from Lisa Parisi

This is from Lisa Parisi. Thank you for your prayers and God bless you, Michael (see below)

 
prayer warriors your prayers are appreciated and valued.
Thank you so much.

I have a another request.
My place where I work has scheduled a meeting.
As soon as I got back on to teach, they sent me their request.

Upon asking if there was any problems or if everything was ok...
I received no reponse.
I asked 2 times via email and 2 times verbally.
I got no answer.

I am still recovering from this bad sprain/ small fracture I have been diagnosed with.
I am still very limited in my duties.
I am still having therapy to continue the healing process.

I told the facility I have my own insurance that covers all my medical needs and injurys 100%. I am covered completely.

But I am still leary and not feeling good about this meeting scheduled to take place This wed.

I dont want to be confronted by them., and I legal counsel told me I have to meet no matter how I feel. In the mean time I am feeling not well, very stressed out, cant sleep, I have had headaches for the last July 14th since the date of their request.

I Love my job and my students and dont want to be fired, intimidated or feel threatened.

Please pray this management leave me alone- not harm my posistion, and let me be .

God Bless you all!
Lisa

Lisa
 
St. Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle; be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into Hell, Satan and the other evil spriits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

No comments: