Friday, July 23, 2010

Praise report: Good News from Herb

Praise God! This is from Herbert Holt and is definitely good news. Let us pray that he and the rest of his family will be blessed with good health as God's grace bestows. Thank you for your continued prayers and God bless you and your families abundantly, Teri & Michael (see below)

Dear Mike and Teri,
 
My gracious and sincere thanks to you, my Choir members and all the Prayer Warriors for your prayers on my behalf. I received  "GOOD NEWS" from my Urologist regarding the Biopsy procedure.  The tests came back clear.
God bless you all.  Herb.

Prayer After A Surgical Procedure
Blessed Savior, I thank you that this procedure is safely past, and now I rest in your abiding presence, relaxing every tension, releasing every care and anxiety, receiving more and more of your healing life into every part of my being. In moments of pain I turn to you for strength, in times of loneliness I feel your loving nearness. Grant that your life and love and joy may flow through me for the healing of others in your name. Amen.

No comments: